Key Facts – Kindy Fritsch’s track record
Kindy Fritsch is the Managing Director and owner of Greenfinch Capital Management S.A. (GCM), a management company for different regulated structures. GCM also acts as the general partner (“GP”) for its limited partners / investors, amongst others:
- GCM manages Greenfinch Global Invest Fund S.C.A. SICAV-FIS (Greenfinch) real-estate investment fund. Since its launch in 2014 the Assets under Management (AuM) have dynamically developed from around € 4.72 million in 2014 to around € 360.38 million in 2019 with triple digit returns observable into the net asset value development. The fund is now in the process of reconversion, in the dynamically developing field of real-estate debt funds and alternative lending with a target volume of more than € 1 billion.
- GCM also manages real-estate assets held by both Greenfinch and:
- LIC Urban Development, whose dedicated strategy focuses on land to be developed
- LIC Property Development, whose dedicated strategy focuses on development assets
- LIC Income-Producing Property, whose dedicated strategy focuses on developed, stabilised and income producing assets.
The total assets under management (AUM) will reach a total value of more than € 3 billion.
Kindy Fritsch, through GCM covers the entire real-estate value chain – from the acquisition of land to its development, letting and income-producing, stabilised assets.
He has implemented a perpetual investment strategy with a focus on ESG criteria and a holistic investment cycle approach, meaning that assets will never be lost.
Kindy Fritsch has constructed over 150,000 m² of office buildings in Luxembourg and has a project pipeline that will increase this number to 400,000 m² in the coming years. In parallel, he has founded other companies in the fields of asset management, project development and management as well as property and facility management.
Kindy Fritsch also serves on numerous boards – in both non-regulated structures and in regulated structures across different industries with a major focus on real estate and private equity.
A strong connection to the retail industry in Luxembourg prevails thanks to the family business, which provides a very sensitive indication of and insight into economic performance and development. Cactus is the largest private employer in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and employs more than 4,500 people with a turnover of around € 1.2 billion euros.